Friday, May 14, 2010

Layering Flowers of Hawaii


My only major problem with this assignment was one of two things...my computer, or the program...I was watching the tutorial video on layering at the same time I was doing the project thinking I could just follow along. I received the message, "program not responding" two different times. After this, I thought I may have had too many things going on at one time, so I shut the video off and only had PhotoShop open.... I had to start over five times because I got the infamous box "program not responding". Finally when it happened the sixth time I just got up and left to lunch. I was frustrated and wanted to throw my computer out the window. When I returned an hour or so later, I had another box about applying the image. I hit ok and it worked so maybe it just needed some time to think and process while I was out doing the same thing. Overall, the task and process for the project wasn't hard at all...just the technology piece, as I'm sure we have all experiened at one point or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment